“Learn to get in touch with the silence inside yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.”
The silence inside me has no words to share. For several years I have had an urgent compulsion to share my soul by putting words on paper for others to use as their own should anyone care to do that.
I am in a place of quiet deep inside my heart and out of oils or pastels or charcoal for pictures to draw. Instead, at this moment I will send my caring, my hope and belief that love will get us through the times ahead, and a profound gratitude for all those who have found value in whatever I have passed on to you from my soul, my heart, my mind and my fingers. I possibly will change the name of this section of my blog to Occasional Missal from Nancy
I will write again. I have no idea when. I will do my own daily gratitudes. And I hope you will do yours as well. As I see it gratitudes provide a container for each day and I feel blessed to hold close to my heart the memory of all the very many beautiful gifts that surround me always.
- I am grateful for spring
- I am grateful for the precious little snow drops and the wild violets in my front yard.
- I am grateful for dear Aimee and her constant warmth and sweetness
- I am grateful for the love of family and friends
- I am grateful for my words when they are present for me to share.
- I am grateful for the silence inside that holds me in safety
- I am grateful for life.
Blessings and love always, Nancy