“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose.”
Listen. Listen to the quiet, to the peaceful, to the dark velvety space deep inside you where you know everything, you understand it all, you have no more secrets from yourself. I think we forget what we knew. It is time to remember. To remember what you have always known about how life makes so much sense; how everything goes together; and how it all weaves a warm cloak of assurance that all that you are faced with, day after day, has meaning and purpose.
This is not new information. But sometimes it is startling. Startling to be forced to face that nothing is random, all fits the trajectory of your life, learning and growing will always happen whatever challenge it may be that forces you to pay attention.
- I am grateful for my awareness.
- I am grateful when I remember all I have always known but put aside until I needed to be remembering
- I am grateful for people who challenge me.
- I am grateful for a life I am finding to be more and more making sense to me.
- I am grateful I am healthy, have the resources I need, I am safe, I am able.
Hugs and love always, Nancy