“Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit.
The potential for greatness lives within each of us.”
Be brave enough to have a dream. Be brave enough to dream that dream over and over; to hold it dear in your heart and mind, and to know it is real and has meaning for you and for others. Your dream can serve others. Your dream has merit, beauty, hope, desire, reason. Never ever diminish your precious dream.
Dare to share your heart’s desire. Someone somewhere will catch the energy of that desire and help you along the way. You are not alone. You are being watched, loved, held. The universe only wants the best for you always. Open your soul to being vulnerable to the risk of being visible, the risk of saying or doing or wanting more than you have. Trust your creative wise self, take the first step and begin to let your dream emerge.
You are great. I am great. We live in a country where we can trust that being great is acceptable, even welcomed. Hugs and love to you always.
- I am so very grateful that long ago I listened to myself and knew I had the right to be safe as I age
- I am grateful for the life I have risked creating for myself
- I am grateful for all of those I reached out to and who reached out to me to contribute to my safety as I age.
- I am grateful for my capacity to love
- I am grateful I am seen for all of who I am by people in my life whose regard I trust
I have a friend who in aging is finding exceeding vulnerability and need. Please let’s all of us send out prayers and meditations for all the vulnerable souls in our world who need our love and support. Thank you, Nancy