“My desire to love and be loved is a healthy part of my human nature. Giving and receiving love are as natural as breathing out and breathing in.”
Affirmation quoted from Julie Cameron’s book, Heart Steps
Neuroscience tells us that our brain needs us to feel safe and in feeling safe we will know love, both giving of love and receiving love. We are born with the urgency to safely allow love to live inside of us. I think we are born with an urgency to know what it feels like to love someone deeply and to feel deeply and safely loved.
Some of us need more love than others. Think about yourself and think about your partner…..how do each of you know when the other is loving?We were all born with the natural need for knowing we are loved. Never let yourself believe that you are unlovable or that you deserve less than what you want. When you have been solidly met by someone who loves you truly you will feel it in your body and know it in your soul.
- I am grateful for the love I receive.
- I am grateful for those who let me love them.
- I am grateful for the sun and feel a greater love than any I know when I open myself up to all of nature.
- I am grateful for safe travels and loving visits with family and friends.
- I am glad to be back to writing Almost Daily Missal.
Hugs and love always, Nancy