“You must do the thing you think you can not do.”
For me that is focus on office work, especially computer skills. My, focusing is a toughie! I scare myself.
I have often said I tend to stop 2 blocks too soon. That is to say, I am trying to find my way to where ever and I get discouraged almost at the end, and have to stop and ask for help. I bore myself with my inadequacies.
I smile and feel warm and pleased inside when I am determined to hang in there for the last two blocks…..sometimes I am successful, and often times I am not.
At least I am pleased that I am conscious of my shortcomings!
- I am grateful for sun and blue sky and little wind
- I am grateful for help with Aimee today
- I am grateful for nice texting chat with Michelle last night
- I am grateful Lisa and family are coming in a couple of weeks
- I am grateful the weather is such that going out to grocery shop this afternoon is not as onerous as it felt it would be to have gone yesterday
- I am grateful to be alive.
Hugs and love to all. Always welcome feedback. Nancy