“Miracles occur naturally as
expressions of love,
The real miracle is the love that
In this sense, everything that comes
from love is a miracle.”
In the small sense of every day miracles that happen spontaneously and by surprise, without requesting or expecting, I found my grandson trusting me enough to want to entertain 6 of his best university friends in my home for 2 or 3 nights to be a miracle of love.
In the larger sense, watching my partner who was dying of cancer create a beautiful spring garden filled with her loving creativity and hope and the love of nature that gave back to her and to all of us who witnessed this blessing, I found to be a miracle of the divine.
- I am grateful for what remains of Clô’s garden as spring begins it’s annual miracle.
- I am grateful for the patient help I have received when learning to do the Daily Missal and Going Out On a Limb
- I am grateful for renewed energy and hope I am feeling as I accept my aging.
- I am grateful for dear friends who are aging with me.
- I am grateful for the laughter shared with friends, old and young and in between.
Hugs and love, Nancy