“Our worst fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
I find this intriguing! And then I suddenly understand!! Our dreams, our hopes, our plans and desires come from a deep inner place that is more than self. Greater than me. I can dream the moon and with the help of creativity beyond what my eyes can see, I can welcome into my life the moon and more. ALL of life is mine. I simply must dream, open up to accept and receive. Abraham says everything is ready for us…. We have to be willing to receive it. Harville Hendrix my Imago mentor and teacher says it is far easier to give than to receive. We are afraid to let ourselves have…….and he also says we can not fully from an open heart really truly give if we can not fully open heartedly allow ourselves to receive.
So much to meditate about.
- I am grateful I did not sneeze all over people at meditation this morning
- I am grateful I have enough energy to do a couple of errands even as I continue to sneeze
- I am grateful I can sleep and read this afternoon
- I am grateful for good soup when I feel sluggish from a cold
- I am grateful for the sun
- I am grateful Aimee is not giving me grief though she has only had a small walk thus far
Have a good day. Hugs and love, Nancy