“Why do you weep?
The source is within you……”
Sometime I think I weep BECAUSE the source is within me.
I think and think and think. And I think myself into sorrow. Sometimes.
Other times I can go deep inside, like I did today, and find my Source, and shift out of weeping
I went to meditation at the Buddhist Centre across the street from me and left an hour later feeling like a different person.
I was astounded and delighted. Going deep into the inner me. Being silent within myself with like minded kindly people around me and the soothing voice of the Buddhist teach covering me with reassurance, gave me the strength to let go of sorrow and feel the light beginning to creep inside of me.
Blessed be! I love it!
- I am grateful for the Buddhist Centre across the street from me
- I am grateful that literally at the last minute, maybe 2 minutes to spare, I decided to go for meditation and put off getting groceries for a while
- I am grateful for the simplicity of the meditation
- I am grateful for the kindness of the people attending.
- I am grateful that I am pondering the meaning of Easter and the value of this historical story in my life today.
- I am grateful I wrote about some of my wonderings about the Easter story in my blog just a few minutes ago.
Hugs and love, Nancy