Sorry for the lapse. I have been processing personal and professional business. My web site will hopefully be up brand new this week.
“Too often we underestimate the power of touch, a smile, a kind word, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. It’s overwhelming to consider the continuous opportunities there are to make our love felt.”
Sometimes we need time to go inside our selves and simply BE. It can be a precious healing loving and honouring of self time. And sometimes when in there it is lovely and loving to feel someone in the outside world reach out with a word or a touch on the shoulder or an offer for help. We all have times of wanting both: the inner solace and the outer affirmation. Love yourself, and let yourself take the risk to reach out. It really pays off going both ways.
- I am grateful for friends, those who concretely help, and those who quietly wait
- I am grateful for a lovely loving phone call I received from grandson Christopher, just to let me know he is doing well and loves me
- I am grateful to be emerging on the other side of a professional struggle
- I am grateful to have Aimee to walk and talk with all the time
- I am grateful for any of you who have been waiting for my Missal and apologize for any problems it’s absence might have caused. I have resigned as a psychotherapist and am embracing the title Consultant and the journey to that end has been rich and demanding.
Hugs and love to all, Nancy