Indira Gandhi says:
“You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.”
Julia Cameron says to that as an affirmation:
“My Temperament and Tempo are attuned to the Universal flow.”
I deeply believe our temperament, our bodies, our very cells, emotionally pick up the universal consciousness as Jung would call it. I also believe we feel the environment, the air, the atmosphere in the bigger picture. I was restless and anxious all day yesterday and believe I was picking up the unsettled energy all around us as a storm moves in…….
Further to what we pick up, I encourage listening to our intuition. We are all so very wise, and we forget that we are. When we listen to what our heart, our gut, our intuition wants us to hear we are totally brilliant. Have faith and trust in precious you. You ultimately know all there is to know!
- I am grateful for a brisk cold walk in snowy weather with a dear friend this morning
- I am grateful I have food in case the storm keeps me from wanting to go out
- I am grateful I have people in my life who can see me and understand me and love me anyway.
- I am very grateful for my safe warm house and precious loving puppy and the opportunity to listen to music, do word puzzles and/or copper etching, and read while it storms today and/or tomorrow.
- I am grateful for the precious honourable 2 hours spent with a couple that moved us all 3 deeply and helped toward greater healing and growth for all of us.
Hugs and love, Nancy